I was able to keep the colors clean by putting them on with a pallet knife and moving them with a brush. Going back into a painting this way is a new technique for me.I got the idea looking at Jane Hunt's blog post This morning
5 comments:
Jason Muller
said...
Wow! I thought it was good before. I dont know what to say. You obviously know what your doing. I wish it would fit better as a desktop wallpaper.
Steve, that is beautiful!! I love the colors. Wish it was bigger, it would be a beautiful picture for my spring wall. Yes, you do beautiful work. A God given talent!
Dear anonymous, God's given me this gift and a vision to use it for His Glory. I am very thankful for this. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above," James 1:17
I do love to paint large but that is more likely to be with a collector in mind. Please let me know if you would be interested in having me do a painting for you.
A visual artist living in California.
I was introduced to the Fine Arts at Maine College of Art.
I'm following a creative trail. What I post is a stake driven to mark the trail.
enter your email and feedburner will send an activation link to click on.
Your email address will not be used for any other purpose....unsubscribe any time.
5 comments:
Wow! I thought it was good before. I dont know what to say. You obviously know what your doing. I wish it would fit better as a desktop wallpaper.
Steve, that is beautiful!! I love the colors. Wish it was bigger, it would be a beautiful picture for my spring wall. Yes, you do beautiful work. A God given talent!
Thank you both!
Dear anonymous, God's given me this gift and a vision to use it for His Glory. I am very thankful for this. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above," James 1:17
I do love to paint large but that is more likely to be with a collector in mind. Please let me know if you would be interested in having me do a painting for you.
Steve, this is beautiful!!
Post a Comment