Great work! I loved your study of faces very beautiful work..I like the bold brush strokes. Hope I can paint like that someday. Thanks for posting them. Have a great week!
A visual artist living in California.
I was introduced to the Fine Arts at Maine College of Art.
I'm following a creative trail. What I post is a stake driven to mark the trail.
enter your email and feedburner will send an activation link to click on.
Your email address will not be used for any other purpose....unsubscribe any time.
4 comments:
good
good
great ten minute paintings -- I love the feeling of the spontaneity and the colors -- I could use a good challenge like that.
Diane
Great work! I loved your study of faces very beautiful work..I like the bold brush strokes. Hope I can paint like that someday. Thanks for posting them. Have a great week!
Post a Comment