Steve, this is so confident and beautifully painted. Your choice of colour is restful and that brave area of lighter blue just makes a massive difference to the overall effect.
I like the approach "if it looks difficult your not doing it right" And I get to balance that with being in an agony of indecision much of the time. It makes for an interesting tension.
A visual artist living in California.
I was introduced to the Fine Arts at Maine College of Art.
I'm following a creative trail. What I post is a stake driven to mark the trail.
enter your email and feedburner will send an activation link to click on.
Your email address will not be used for any other purpose....unsubscribe any time.
6 comments:
Steve--I like your flower paintings and the palette knife looks like fun. Can't wait to see more of these! Kathryn
nicely done.
Love the palette knife! you have mastered it.
Hi Leslie, really like your radio talk show!
Steve, this is so confident and beautifully painted. Your choice of colour is restful and that brave area of lighter blue just makes a massive difference to the overall effect.
Hi Sheila,
I like the approach "if it looks difficult your not doing it right" And I get to balance that with being in an agony of indecision much of the time.
It makes for an interesting tension.
Post a Comment